When you become more affectionate, you are physically expressing your feelings in a better way. Affection has always been associated with true love and happy relationships which allow people to come closer. Studies have also proved, in relationships with nice affection among partners do last for a long time and face low levels of stress. High level of affection has resulted in relationship satisfaction which is so crucial to lead to lead happy life.
Just pay attention to some of the effective ways of being more affectionate and try to follow below-mentioned details:
- Avoid discomfort – On many occasions, it has been found, people do feel uncomfortable with touch due to several reasons like family history or trauma. It is important indeed to deal with fears regarding intimacy and search out from where it is coming. Better is to talk with the partner and let them know about your discomfort. Understanding and caring partner will always be patient and communicate accurately to get closer to you.
- Always Have Time for Cuddle – When you want to relieve stress or pain, there is no other better way than cuddling. Try to arrange cuddle time in your schedule as you can easily combine cuddling while watching TV, story time or even in the night.
- Hold Hands for often – No matter, whether it is your partner or kids, holding hands is the most effective way of releasing stress and pain. Holding hands will allow you to develop strong bonding and according to experts, it will instantly boost the amount of physical affection. It is always nice to hold hands of your partner when you are walking in the park or enjoying TV at home.
- Find Humor – It is very much possible indeed to generate nice humor by nice-natured physical contact. Anything like should nudge, gentle squeeze or soft push will easily initiate the humor which will lead to more affection. Just be sure, you never hit your partner hard and he or she should be comfortable when you nudge them.
- Have a fun time with your feet – For sure, you must have wrapped your legs or feet together and it is a type of physical contact which makes it so easy to convey affectionate feelings in the form of physical touch.
- Look for verbal affirmation – Cute phrased like “I love You” or “I care you” are more than sufficient to build strong and long last bonds. Never try to replace your verbal affection with text and messages. If you want to show the affection, just pick the phone and make a call, even if it takes more time. It is critical to understand the true value of verbal affirmation in long last relationships and apply it carefully. You can also compliment your parent in order to show the verbal affection and boost self-esteem.
Hope you have enjoyed the ways to be more affectionate and would love to apply few of them in your real life, Continue reading…